Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day Dreaming


So here I am at work, it is dead today and always at this time of hour. Facebook is inconvinetly not working for some reason, I am done with school, therefore I have no homework. There is nothing that needs to be done at my job right now except for me memorizing things we call "R" ways of the day.... I have to pass off 15 statments my work lives by my 90 day mark... I fefuse to do it because I was in school non-stop for 6 years, and all I did was study so now that I am no longer in school, I refuse to study anything. So here I am board as a rock and I thought to myself "Jentrie, you should really do something productive and good for yourself that will help you progess in life with all your spare time here." I read my friends blogs occasionally when I have time, and think to myself "Wow Jentrie, stop being so lazy and write down your feelings, experiences, etc." But.......I am lazy and never do!


Well my fellow friends that all is about to change right here and right now! I am starting this blog in hopes to become more like all of you, all of my fellow blog writers! Here I go!




4 comments:

  1. Yay, Jentrie...I just may blogstalk you if you don't mind :) It gets me through the work day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I should edit these first lol I went through and found so many errors... eh my bad please overlook them. I am at work so I was multi-tasking the whole time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere, Jentrie! I look forward to all your updates about my favorite housewife, Lynn, and her cuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you got a blog! Can't wait to see the excitement of California. That would be a blast.

    ReplyDelete