Thursday, October 14, 2010

Am I Really Awake Right Now?







So..... as crazy as this sounds, it is 5:00 am right now and I have already been at work for almost a half hour, as well as been awake and up and going for an hour and a half already....depressing? a little bit ya! I work at a gym, and since most gyms open at 5:00 am, that means on the days I open I am scheduled to work at 4:45 am which means I have to wake up around 3:40 am and leave my house by 4:10 am...gross!


I do it, but not going to lie it is hard. On the nights before the morning I have to wake up at the crack of dawn, I try to be in bed by 9:30 or 10:00 pm, however for people my age in my generation that is nearly impossible to do... we are just not trained to go to bed that early!


The good thing about working so early is that I get off work by 11:00 am. However, since I work at the gym, I stay after work to get my work out in for the day, so I don't usually get done until about 1 pm, but still to be done with work and working out by 1:00 pm everyday is pretty sweet! If I have nothing going on that day and nothing that I seriously need to get done, I go home and take a much needed nap, and let me tell you what, I love my naps!
My mom however wakes up at 3:30 am every morning by choice cause she is an overachiever... she tries to accomplish the world all before she leaves for work at 7:00 am. Seriously that woman is AMAZING, a little crazy at times, but AMAZING!

So here is props to my mom, and a little venting time from me about my schedule...

1 comment:

  1. My friend Sierra had to do that same thing when she worked at a gym a couple months ago. I'm sorry that you have to get up so early. But at least you are working, and you have the rest of the day to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete