Friday, October 29, 2010

THANK YOU SUNNY CALIFORNIA!!

So the word on the street.. or shall I say facebook is that it SNOWED in Utah this week!! Now if I was still there I would be TICKED!! anytime it snows before Halloween when I lived in Utah I was always so mad and bitter about it.

On the bright side, I am going to be a brat for a minute and rub it in all of your faces that here in Cali this week the weather has been absolutley beautiful!! Seriously my bro in law Scott even took my niece Zoe to the beach yesterday, and where I work people are laying out by the pool! It is almost November and people are laying out? ha LOVE IT! I have never experienced this before at this time of year. Usually for me it hits the end of September and I start to hate until the end of March or April until it starts to get warm again in Utah. However, this year months mean nothing cause it will be warm or atleast luke warm all year! muaahhhh hahhaa!!

Now the last couple weeks in Cali the weather was kind of lame, it rained here for a week straight and yes I was quite ticked about it... however everybody here kept telling me it was just a fluke and that it never rains here and the weather here is always usually pretty nice... so I bared with it and knew it would pass. I also figured as long as I did not have to deal with snow I could not complain too much.

So yes I will bask in the sunlight here while you all freeze in the snow...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for rubbing it in Jentrie!! haha! Luckily the snow melted in the valley's. So we're ok for now. :)

    ReplyDelete