Monday, October 18, 2010

My Parents Came to Visit!

Adorable!

Snow on the beach?

It looks like it is snowing, but it was just raining









I love them!









Beach by our house











Space Mountain!!













We look good







Mickey Mouse Disneyland Trick or Treat Party


It is amazing how much you take your parents for granted when you live with them. Now that I don't live with my mom and dad anymore I appreciate them so much more. Seriously moving out has made me realize how amazing my mom and dad truly are and how lucky I am to have them.

My mom use to drive me nuts at home in Utah at times, however now that I don't live there with her, the things that use to drive me nuts about her kinda make me laugh and miss her...wierd how that works. My dad is just so funny and handy and was able to give me a blessing this weekend and it made me so greatful for them. I love them so much!

We had alot of fun with them here and did alot of fall-ish things. We went to a pumkin patch Thursday night for Zoe, as well as a Halloween costume store to pick out costumes to wear to Disneyland's Trick or Treat party on Friday night.

Friday we went to Disneyland's Mickey Mouse Halloween party. Everybody dresses up to go, and they kick everybody else out who does not have a ticket for it out of the park. They have trick or treat stations all around Disneyland where they pass out HUGE amounts of candy, and I mean the good stuff like Gardelli chocolates, M&M's, Snickers, Milkyways, etc. We ended up getting SO much candy seriously we each had 2 huge bag fulls! It is bitter sweet because now we are going to be eating candy for months...


On Saturday we just kind of hung out and took it easy during the day. Then at night we all went to the beach and took pictures and got hot chocolate.. it was kinda cold that day, however our pictures turned out great.

My parents left on Sunday morning. They never stay that long, but it was great to spend time with them and see them again to be able to appreciate them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment