Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HALLOWEEN AND FRIENDS!




So when I moved here my sister told me that it would probably take about 3 months for me to make friends and or feel like I have made it "In" with people here in Cali, and boy was she right on the money! I made friends right when I moved here, but it was not until just barley that I really started to feel like I belong and or found a "group" of friends that I could just go and hang out with. Slowly but surely I made it. Nobody can ever and will ever compare to my old crews of friends in Utah though but why not add to the group?

A bunch of us got together and went to a dance in Hunnington Beach for Halloween so that was fun. However, it ended up being a 35 and older singles dance and we had no idea, so that was definatley entertaining ha good thing there was a big group of us or else it would have been really wierd!

I bought an annual pass to Disneyland and I have actually been quite a few times recently. A bunch of people in my ward also have annual passes to disneyland so it has been fun to get a bunch of us together that have passes and go to disneyland at night which is awesome!

1 comment: