Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY! (WORK)


Twas the Morning after Thanksgiving and all through my gym not a creature was working out not even John or Kim.  In other words I am at work at 5 am the day after Thanksgiving and NOBODY IS HERE! They are all either still asleep (like I so wish i was) or they are shopping like mad people for Black Friday. litterally I have almost been at work for an hour now and I have checked 3 people in at my gym, 3! Why the heck am I here?! I wish I was asleep or atleast at H&M right now buying shirts and dresses at 50% off...

Now granted, towards the middle and or end of my shift it will probably start to get real busy here, after all it is the day after Turkey Day so everybody is going to want to work that turkey off, they are just sleeping in or shopping first.

I am just bitter that I have to be here because I technically have not had Thanksgiving yet.. my family and I are having Thanksgiving today as soon as I get off work. My parents, Kale, and Alex are here in Cali for Thanksgiving but we did not think Kale and Alex were going to be here until later today so we did not plan on having thanksgiving dinner until today, so I am just bitter I have to work today.....On the bright side the weather here has been amazing and I went running OUTSIDE  in the morning on THANKSGIVING and was too WARM, we also went to the beach yesterday and hung out to take pictures and the sky and beach  was GORGEOUS!

The end.

p.s. I suck at taking pics here with my camera as well as uploading them as well as remembering to bring my camera to work with me so I can upload pics to my blog so no pics... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment