Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE CRAZIEST WEEK AND WEEKEND!

So this past week was hectic, so I am going to take this time to vent and complain a bit so please bare with me. first off I had to open at my work at 4:45 am 3 days in a row this week, which I am so not a fan of but whatever money is money. Second I tried to register my car in California because I live in a community where you have to have parking permits to park on the street at night and they will not give me a pass because I do not have California license plates.. lame. So I was going to try and get it registered however, it turns out because I got my car for sale by owner back in Utah when I bought it last April, I did not get charged sales tax so when the DMV near my house found out that, they told me it would be $630 bucks to register my car because the state of California was going to charge me taxes since I was not charged before when I bought the car! How ridiculously stupid and uncalled for is that?! So needless to say I walked out of their without registering it at all.. I was NOT going to pay $630 bucks to get my car registered in Cali just so I can park on my street for 2 nights of the week.. the other nights I can park in the garage because my bro-in-law Scott works graveyard shifts those nights so he does not need to park in the garage. As for the other nights I may or may not get a ticket and or towed... but so far so good and I still have my $630 bucks!

Then this weekend starting on Thursday I babysat my sister's bosses 5 little crazy kids all weekend. My sister's boss Doug and his wife went to Boston so I slept at their house and babysat their 5 kids. Thier was an 18 year old (was at scout camp most the weekend) a 14 year old girl, a 10 year old boy, a 5 year old boy and last but not least a almost 3 year old boy that is not potty trained... which equals fun, fun, fun!!
I have not really babysat since I was 14 and it was never an over night thing let alone a 4 day extravaganza.. the only kid I have really babsat hardcore is my baby neice Zoe, so this was a whole new adventure for me! Lets just say I had NO IDEA what I was getting myself into..These kids were CRAZY AND OUT OF CONTROL! It was probably the hardest thing I have done in a long time.. and it was great birth control! It definatley made me realize I am not ready for kids anytime soon... (besides the obvious reason ha)

Then last of all I had to speak in Sacrament at church on Sunday in my new singles ward here. I some how have dodged the bullet of ever having to speak in church since I started going to singles wards until now. I don't really mind public speaking though so I was not too nervous about it, I was more worried about the planning part of it because I am not one to wing it or procrastinate and since I had a crazy week last week I was freaking out about planning it and getting it done on time, but of course it all worked out and I feel like I did a pretty good job.

So there ya go that was the details of my crazy week, I have a pretty normal week this week so weeks like last week make me appreciate the normal weeks so much more!



This is how I felt this week stressed and unsure

No comments:

Post a Comment