Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend with the Fam







                                           
Christmas time at Disneyland

Here are the pics from Thanksgiving weekend that I did not post in my previous post. Since my parents were up from Utah for Thanksgiving and Wyatt was in town as well we did alot this weekend to celebrate the holiday season.
On saturday night after my parents left all the siblings went to L.A. to an outdoor mall called The Grove its a way sweet outdoor mall, where I have seen celebrities shop at in all the gossip magazines so I loved being there. It was decorated way cute for Christmas outside around all the shops they even had fake snow come out of the buildings and fall to the ground at random times of the night, and people there were estacic about the snow, they loved it and could not get enought of it.... I thought it was so wierd that they were so excited over  snow, if I was to get that excited over snow when I lived in Utah my life would have been a whole lot easier. It was also really cold outside that night, so it actually felt like it could have been real snow, which in a way kinda made me happy oddly enough.. I HATE COLD AND SNOW but I do love it for Christmas and it helped jump me into the christmas spirit since it has not felt like christmas or winter yet here in Cali.

We also went to Disneyland and it was also freezing cold at Disneyland which sucked, but of course it was still fun as well. Disneyland is decorated really cute for Christmas right now and they even changed the Small World ride and decorated the ride of the different countries with how each country celebrates Christmas as well as plays christmas music inside the ride, it was really cute.



Now all the siblings and parents are gone, and the fun ends until 3 MORE WEEKS when I come home for 10 DAYS for CHRISTMAS YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I hate snow as well...with every fiber of my being. But I will say, that it has been really hard the past few years since we've lived in Vegas to get in the Christmas spirit! Something about snow and cold weather just makes it feel like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete